- °1 package Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- °125 ml (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- °1 egg
- °500 ml (2 cups) cream cheese
- °1 can sweetened condensed milk
- °30 ml (2 tbsp.) icing sugar
- °5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- °1 box cherry pie filling
Sugar cookie crust Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
In a medium bowl, combine sugar cookie mix with butter and egg. Spray a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) pan with nonstick cooking spray and press the sugar cookie crust into the bottom of the pan.
Cook for 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
Cheesecake Combine all ingredients in medium bowl except cherry pie filling. Pour the mixture over the cooled crust. Leave to set in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours (otherwise the cherries will sink to the bottom).
When cheesecake is set, cover with cherry pie filling.