Our Red White & Blue Berry Trifle combines fresh summer berries, cake, pudding and pie filling. An easy no bake dessert recipe, our fruit trifle is filled with patriotic colors for your Memorial Day get together.
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping , thawed, such as Cool Whip, from 1 container (8 oz.)
- 1 can (21 oz.) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (21 oz.) strawberry pie filling
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) store bought baked angel food cake , cut in 1-inch cubes, about 7 cups
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 5 fresh strawberries
In large bowl combine pudding mixes and milk, stirring until blended. Let stand 5 minutes until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in whipped topping until blended.
In 12-14 cup trifle dish place half of angel food cake cubes on bottom (about 3 ½ cups).
Top with blueberry pie filling and half (about 2 cups) of pudding mixture.
Top with remaining angel food cake cubes, strawberry pie filling and remaining pudding mixture.
Garnish edges with fresh blueberries and 4 strawberries. Place remaining strawberry, fanned, in center.
Makes about 24 servings.
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg