° 1 lemon
° 4 eggs
° Half a c butter
° 1 tsp vanilla
° 1½ c sugar
°1 (9-inch) pie crust, uncooked (you can use a frozen deep plate if desired)
°1 cup whipping cream
°2 tablespoons of sugar
1. Take the pie crust out of the freezer or make your own. Simply place it on a cookie sheet as the metal pan is not that strong but if you are using a glass dish you don’t need to do this.
2. Then preheat the oven directly to 350 degrees.
3. Next, you should wash the lemon and then chop and remove all the seeds (don’t peel them, you will blend the whole lemon!) and make sure you put them in the high-powered blender (like Vitamix).
4. Adding eggs, butter, vanilla also sugar and mix to smooth. It is best to start at strength 5 and then move to 10.
5. In the pie, pour the mixture and bake until cooked, about 40 minutes.
6. Once set, cool and then cool in the fridge.
# For topping:
7. Place the mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 20 minutes. Add whipping cream and sugar. Whip up to the peaks.
8. Cut the pie into slices and serve cold with a little whipped cream on top. You can even enjoy it warm (it won’t be solid) or room temperature, but it’s best chilled.