- ° ½ pound ground beef
- ° ½ pound ground lamb
- ° 2 c crush crackers
- ° 4 oz froz peas
- ° 4 oz frozen diced carrots
- ° 1 onion, diced
- ° 1 egg
- ° ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce (such as Lea & Perrins®)
- ° 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ° 1 teaspoon of salt
- ° 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ° 8 oz grated mild cheddar cheese
Preheat oven 350 degrees F
Combine ground beef, ground lamb, crushed crackers, peas, carrots, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated and transfer to a loaf pan. Spread equally.
Baking in preheated oven to meatloaf is cooked through, for 35 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and return to oven. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.