- 8-12 pieces corn on the cob,
- 4 full cobs cut in half or in thirds 4 red potatoes,
- washed and cubed and quartered 20-30 uncooked shrimp,
- peeled or not,
- it’s up to you 1 pound smoked sausage,
- cut into chunks Melted butter,
- or olive oil,
- to taste 1/2 cup chicken broth,
- you may not need that much Cajun/Creole seasoning,
- Tony Chachere’s brand is the best,
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- to taste Additional ingredients to try in a foil packet (optional, and to your taste)
Heat grill to 400-degrees. You can do this in your oven at the same temperature. Microwave the potatoes for a few minutes to soften them before you put them in the oven. Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (approximately 12×18 inches each).
Drizzle melted butter and about 2 tablespoons of chicken broth over each foil packet. Season evenly and generously, to taste, with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
Grill 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once half-way through Be careful opening the packets to check for doneness, the steam inside is very hot!